Angular vs React vs Vue.js
Which is better? Angular or React or Vue.js?
We know how popular these frameworks are but which one is best suited for your project?
I just want to share my opinion on these frameworks. Let me know what you think about it in the comment section.
Now let me start first with Angular Js.
It’s almost 2 years back Angular 2 is released. Angular Js developers instead of updating the angular 1.x they upgraded angular 2.x. Which is not really expected by the developers. However, Angular Js brings lot new features in terms of speed and performance.
As of now, the latest version of angular is 4.
Advantages of Angular:
- Speed & performance improved.
- Mobile development made easy.
- Modularity – Core functionality moved to modules which help in producing the faster core.
- Focused mainly on modern browsers.
- Easy routing.
- Dependency injection improved.
- Asynchronous template compilation.
- Will use typescript for better coding.
- Reusable components.
Disadvantages of Angular:
- Breaking multiple changes for every new release.
- Difficult to learn if you are new to typescript.
- Not well suited for multi-page applications.
Github – 56 k Stars.
Ease of learning: Intermediate
Advantages of React Js:
- Virtual DOM in React Js which is faster.
- Optimization is easy in react when compared to angular.
- Reusable components.
- Use of JSX with React.
- Good community support.
- Good for SEO.
- Fast rendering.
- Suitable for multi-page applications.
Disadvantages of React Js:
- Need to depend on third party developers for any libraries.
- React is only view layer. So you need to depend on other frameworks for service integration.
- You can’t use native HTML attribute at some places (Ex: className).
Github – 71 k Stars.
Ease of learning: Bit difficult compared to angular.
Vue.js is a combination of both frameworks angular & react js. Evan You is the founder of vue.js. It is very lightweight & robust.
Advantages of Vue.js:
- You can use ES5 or ES6 or Typescript.
- More flexible.
- The best documentation compared to angular & react js.
- It’s simple to learn.
- State management & routing is flexible.
- Easy to scale apps.
Disadvantages of Vue.js:
- Not as popular as Angular and React js.
- Runtime errors in templates.
Github – 61 k Stars.
Ease of learning: Easy
These are some advantages & disadvantages of Angular, React & Vue.js. It’s your choice to select which one fits you. Let me know your opinion in the comments section.